Thursday, September 3, 2009

three blogs

The three blogs I chose to write about are Pursebuzz.com, NessasaryMakeup and Bllew Photography. I chose these three blogs because I have a big interest in makeup and photography.

The first blog I chose is
Pursebuzz.com. What really interests me about this blog is that the blog has many posts relating to makeup. The way the blog is set up is intended for an audience and there are many links for the reader to check out and interact with. There are reviews about cosmetics, hair and makeup tutorials, fashion features, even contests. The blogger is writing in first person tone. The interactive features include a chat box, which allows readers to leave comments and messages for the blog owner, a link to follow the blogger on Twitter, contests and videos. What I like about this blog is all the tips and tutorials there are on there. I also love watching her tutorials on YouTube. They’re fun to watch and I get to learn how to achieve a look with the makeup she uses. At this time, I don’t think there needs to be any improvements.

The next blog I chose is
NessassaryMakeup. It’s similar to Pursebuzz.com, but it’s more user-friendly since there aren’t as many links on this blog. Like Pursebuzz.com, this blog is written towards an audience and also written in first person tone. There is also a link for Twitter followers to follow this blogger and there are YouTube videos for tutorials as well. What I like about this blog is the simplicity of it. She writes about her everyday life, and rates products she’s tried, has tutorials and lots of pictures. I don’t see any need for improvements. I like it the way it is.

The last blog I chose is
Bllew Photography. I chose this blog because of my interest in photography and also because this blog is owned by two friends of mine. Since the blog is written by two people (at separate times), they write it in their point of view towards an audience. Their interactive features include a comment box, which allows viewers to comment on their blog posts. I like the blog because it’s simple and has lots of pictures, which inspire me to learn how to take better pictures. I’ve noticed some grammar errors, so that could be something that could be improved by the bloggers.

Two ideas I’d like to maintain for this blog would be photography and shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment