Thursday, October 29, 2009

swagbucks.com

Anyone ever heard of swagbucks.com? If not, don’t worry, I’ll explain. Swagbucks.com is an online portal dedicated to help you earn Swag Bucks, digital dollars that can be redeemed for exclusive swagbucks.com prizes. Swagbucks.com is like any other search engine, with the exception of being rewarded just for searching the web! With every search you do on swagbucks.com, you have the chance of earning 1 to 5 Swag Bucks (on Fridays, up to 100 Swag Bucks!). With these Swag Bucks, you can use them to redeem gift cards and prizes! I’ve been a member of swagbucks.com for about 3 weeks and I already have 116 Swag Bucks. I already know what I want to use my Swag Bucks on, but I’m waiting for more Swag Bucks before I cash in. I’m eyeing the $5 Amazon.com gift cards, which only cost 45 Swag Bucks. Not bad considering this is all free!


Search & Win


I know you may have some questions about swagbucks.com, so here’s a list of the most common questions and answers:

What are Swag Bucks?

Swag Bucks are the web's premier digital dollar. Accumulate at your own pace and redeem them for exclusive swagbucks.com prizes.

How will I know if I’ve won a Swag Buck?

If yours is a winning search, you will see a large Swag Bucks immediately above your search results. You will never be directed away from your search.

Your current total will be automatically updated and displayed in the top bar.

Is your search engine as good as Google?

Yes! www.swagbucks.com features a best in trade search feed, which includes results from Google & Ask.com. If you're already searching the web, why not win prizes, while continuing to receive the same great results you are accustomed to?

What are you waiting for?
Sign up now! You have nothing to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment